[okfn-labs] crowdcrafting.org vs pybossa.com

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 16:19:53 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Nigel Babu <nigel.babu at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> We did switch from pybossa.com to crowdcrafting.org.  I believe an
> issue was filed and fixed about Google OAuth.  If this is still an
> issue, could you please file an issue on
> github.com/PyBossa/PyBossa/issues?

Thanks for the quick reply Nigel.  I'll enter an issue, but a significant
change like this seems like it'd be worth an announcement (unless there was
one and I just missed it).  I had no idea what crowdcrafting.org was or
that it was associated with OKFN until I went to pybossa.com and hit the
redirect.  Also, everything from the crowcrafting.org home page to all the
documentation still points to pybossa.com.

Tom