[okfn-labs] anyone from developmentseed in da house?

☮ elf Pavlik ☮ perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Mon Oct 29 08:47:10 UTC 2012

ahoy o/

http://developmentseed.org

looks like they do some very positive IMO projects and publish quite some open source tools:
https://github.com/developmentseed

"Development Seed is a creative data visualization and mapping team based in Washington, DC. We help organizations use data to explain complex issues and make better decisions. We work on projects with partners in government, international development, and the private sector who are trying to make things better, improve policy, and touch the lives of people around the world."

i wonder if anyone from their team participates here?
http://developmentseed.org/team/

cheers!