[okfn-labs] request for help on usability / visualisation

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sun Sep 30 18:23:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have contacted you before on this. I would like to help a friend Eva (in CC) from fair-play-alliance with their amazing anti-corruption project:

	http://znasichdani.sk./

Znasichdani is a impressive project making procurement data available in Slovakia. I was wondering if OKF Labs could help the project to improve and become even better by providing feedback and recommendations on the usability and the visualization? This does not include coding or design and have to be time consuming. I think a short expert review and skype session would already be very helpful.

Would anyone from Labs be available for this kind of expert review? Thanks in advance!

All best
Daniel