[okfn-labs] [ANN] WikipediaJS - a small Javascript library for accessing information in Wikipedia articles

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun Sep 9 11:05:00 UTC 2012

Hi All (and esp Michael and Daniel and Daniel Mietchen who sent feedback),

I wanted to let people know that the Firefox bugs have been fixed and
the handling of dates has been improved plus the "type" of the entity
is extracted.

Some examples:

<http://okfnlabs.org/wikipediajs/?url=?url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securitas_AB>
<http://okfnlabs.org/wikipediajs/?url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_I_of_England>