[okfn-labs] [fyi-relevant-tech] HyperDex - NoSQL with transactions and ACID ...

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Wed Apr 3 11:20:15 UTC 2013

Hi, Daniel.

If you replicate it in several places, you are increasing the entropy.
And you are decreasing the possibility of people working in one place
*together*.

The idea is to have a centralized and agreed place that everybody
knows and it is easy to find and collaborate.

P. S. when I saw a blank gdocs, I just thought is was a beginning
page. Was it the case or was it vandalised?

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre