[okfn-labs] Questions about functionality of timeliner

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 30 11:53:56 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew and Daniel,

I just wanted to update you that several of the issues you raised have
been fixed including:

- Map and timeline are connected - https://github.com/okfn/timeliner/issues/36
- Links open in new window - https://github.com/okfn/timeliner/issues/40
- Links to individual items in the timeline -
https://github.com/okfn/timeliner/issues/37

All of these improvements are deployed at http://timeliner.okfnlabs.org/

Regards,

Rufus