[okfn-labs] Questions about functionality of timeliner

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 30 16:11:12 UTC 2013

Very nice. It also makes me think whether we should add an option for
allow different layouts (e.g. map below the timeline ...)

I've also just booted a spreadsheet for listing nice examples:

https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqR8dXc6Ji4JdHEyUVpOVGhaQUJvUjNvS1JMZ21zUHc#gid=0

Please could you add yours :-)

Rufus