[okfn-labs] Apply for Knight-Mozilla OpenNews 2014!

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Fri Aug 2 13:53:08 UTC 2013

Hi all,

apologies for cross-posting. I just wanted to put out a quick link call for
the 2014 Knight-Mozilla fellowship - a ten-month stint as an embedded
technologist in one of five newsrooms from around the globe.

Some of my thoughts for why people should apply are here:
http://pudo.org/blog/2013/08/30/join-us.html

And if you want to fill out the brief application right now, head this way:
http://mozillaopennews.org/fellowships/

It's an amazing experience, give it a go! Applications close August 17.

- Friedrich