[okfn-labs] Global Economic Map on Wikimedia

Jimena Martinez jimenamartine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 11:24:57 UTC 2013

Hi Alex
Great job, thanks for sharing. I think that would be really useful having
all these data on maps. I think we could link them to fusion tables on
google or other mapping solutions to show all these data in a more
comprehensive way. I don´t know if that is part of the project, or you are
focused on the original data, but I think it could be an interesting
improvement.
I can volunteer and make some geo visualizations and maybe they can be
linked in the same web in wikimedia or in the okfn if the project goes
there finally.
Let me know if you want me to help there

Jimena