[okfn-labs] Next generation data catalogues.

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Mon Aug 26 16:37:56 UTC 2013

Hi Pieter,

Do you mind if I wholesale copy big chunks of your email onto our Wiki for discussion and as general areas to focus around?   Would also welcome your feedback when we have something to feedback on - can I add you to the github org?

I also just had another look at datatank, and had never realised that is seems to serialise the data to lots of different formats (json, rdf, xml, map).  Is there any documentation around with a complete overview of what datatank is and how it works?

Ross