[okfn-labs] [OKFN-Local-Coord] [Okfn-sn] EuroAfrica-ICT Forum - Session: ICT for Government Services Dec. 2-3, 2013

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Mon Dec 2 17:43:37 UTC 2013

Great to hear, Genova! Let us know how it goes - then we can include it in
the next Global Community Stories blog post.

-Christian

 --

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*http://okfn.org/  |
@okfn<http://twitter.com/OKFN> |
 OKF on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |