[okfn-labs] Fwd: Launch of Detective.io - Overview of new developments in SNA

Damian Kahya damian.kahya at greenpeace.org
Thu Dec 12 10:16:22 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Just a short note to let you know we've been doing some work using data on
the health impacts of coal in china. The data and a interactive map (only
Cartodb) is on our page... but the link at the bottom has the full
spreadsheet which you are all, of course, free to use.

http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/newsdesk/energy/data/interactive-health-impact-chinas-coal-plants-mapped

Damian

Damian Kahya
Editor, Greenpeace Energydesk