[okfn-labs] The future of Nomenklatura

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Mon Dec 9 09:09:03 UTC 2013

Hey Rufus,

you're right, I haven't written the "Getting started" thing yet, the
tickets you created on GitHub are still open. As for how to write them, I
don't believe that forcing users to group by "audience" will go very far
(am I a data wrangler or a developer? It's like Dell's website, where you
keep having to call yourself a "Medium-sized business" just to be shown
their pro laptops). I much prefer your earlier approach: show one
walk-through with a CSV and Refine, and one using the API client. Speaking
of which: the Python lib won't work at the moment, either :)

Cheers,

- Friedrich