[okfn-labs] Building a Visual Wiki

Enric Garcia Torrents enricgarcia at uoc.edu
Sun Dec 29 08:05:23 UTC 2013

I like it, Cam. Please let me know when the API is available, we will use it to visualize data on the composition of national and international courts, and other law related issues.

Happy holidays and best wishes for 2014.

Best regards,

Enric G. Torrents
Email: e.g.cn at ieee.org
Tel.: +8613122141470
Skype: torrents.enric
cn.linkedin.com/in/enrictorrents/

http://hdl.handle.net/10609/26261

--- Missatge original de Cam Urban per a data-driven-journalism at lists.okfn.org,okfn-labs at lists.okfn.org enviat el 23.12.2013 21:41

Hi All, I'm in the early stages of building a visual wiki. It will take some time to get it off the ground, but the end goal is to be able to search for anything and make decisions quickly (and visually) using real data. Here are a few of our early examples that serve as a proof of concept: - NFL Quarterbacks - Nobel Prize Winners - Drugs and Happiness Next our priority is to begin wiring up APIs and building out the tools necessary to edit, add, and suggest data. I would love to get some feedback on what we've currently built. Also, if there is any way we can help you with a visualization you would like to put together, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,

Cam