[okfn-labs] Open Humanities Hangout Tonight

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Feb 5 11:23:28 UTC 2013

Hi All,

We will be hanging out for our usual Open Humanities hacking session
*today*from
*5pm GMT*. We'll be putting the finishing touches to
*Bardomatic<http://crowdcrafting.org/app/bardomatic>
 * - the brilliant game built on PyBossa that tests your knowledge of
Shakespeare. JS experts would be particularly useful! :)

We also want to talk about *Open Book Scanning*. A few members of the *Open
Humanities Working Group *have plans to start local scanning meetings of
humanities content, the Open Knowledge Foundation would like to see how
this kinds of meetings could be synced up and supported by us.

I'l circulate the link for the Google Hangout 5 minutes before we start.

Hope to see many of you this evening.

All the best,
Sam
--