[okfn-labs] sigma.js: nice javascript library to show network graph in a browser

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Mon Feb 4 10:10:47 UTC 2013

Maurizio,

You can also use pythons networkx - for those who are more inclined in
scripting. The sigma.js library is from the people who built gephi (Afair)
- so yes they are interacting well.

Used it here: http://mihi-tr.github.com/philosophers/

Mihi

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 10:57:15AM +0100, Maurizio Napolitano wrote:
> I found today this library and is very very powerfull.
> Between the plugins there also a parser for .gexf files.
> This means that you can manage the data with gephi and later export
> as .gefx to show it on the browser in less a 5 minutes :)
>
> http://sigmajs.org

Data Wrangler with the Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN.org)
GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc
Twitter: @mihi_tr Skype: mihi_tr