[okfn-labs] Fwd: Open Waste Disposal

Marian Steinbach marian at sendung.de
Wed Feb 6 11:57:56 UTC 2013

Is this an "issue report" app like "someone dumped trash in the field"
or are you collecting locations where people can officially get rid of
garbage?

In the first case, I would recommend to have a look at the Open311
GeoReport API.
http://wiki.open311.org/GeoReport_v2

There are several implementations both for the server and client side.

Marian