[okfn-labs] Open License uploader

Iain Emsley iain_emsley at austgate.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 19:00:04 UTC 2013

Hi Sam,

I was thinking about our current project with Open Literature and
uploading the texts and wider ways of storing and accessing the data. It
might just be something that I toddle along with in my own time as an
experiment (I think there might be other ways of using Drupal as a way
of doing this). It is also an exploration to see how a CMS like Drupal
or perhaps Wordpress can be used in such a way.

I am not suggesting that anything is replaced but trying to think
slightly sideways about other ways of doing it in ways that are
accessible via other exisiting technologies.

Regards,

Iain