[okfn-labs] Crowdcrafting + reference lists = crowdsource lists of stuff?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Feb 21 18:16:32 UTC 2013

Thanks Tom. I don't think that organising users would be an issue, as we'd
likely be looking at fairly small tasks - usually related to projects 'with
a cause' (like investigating climate denial groups). Part of the point
would be to find a way to engage people around these projects, not to use
existing mechanical turk projects to pay people.

My point was less about the specific case of finding Twitter handles but
more whether PyBossa could be generalised to deal with something that I
feel might be a recurring problem.

Just a thought!

--
Jonathan Gray <http://jonathangray.org/> | @jwyg <http://twitter.com/jwyg>