[okfn-labs] Versioning Data

Donald McLean dmclean62 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:08:38 UTC 2013

Back in May I started a thread about a new approach to storing data that
I've been working on. One of the key features is built-in support for
versioning for all kinds of data, though I haven't worked with data defined
by functions. It would be interesting to see what changes would be needed
to support something like that.

Donald