[okfn-labs] Open Humanities Labs Hangout Today

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Jun 25 11:55:18 UTC 2013

Hi All,

The Open Humanities Labs Hangout will be kicking off at *5pm BST / 12pm EDT
today*.

*What: *We'll be continuing to work on  opening up historical
correspondence and mapping the "letter net". You can see the foundations of
our effort to create a workflow for extracting, publishing and visualising
open correspondence data
here<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/12mVBSLwg4T7vghnXJ83e3u67sQxfZWNFzpTKL_LpEBs/edit#heading=h.p6baytlu8tne>
[1] from
the last Hangout.
*Where:* Online via Google Hangout and IRC – we'll publish the hangout URL
nearer the time
*Who:* anyone who loves the humanities and wants to see the great works of
our past accessible and re-usable by anyone regardless of background or
location.

All the best,
Sam

[1] http://bit.ly/132IHSx