[okfn-labs] Helping Greenpeace UK to put things on maps?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jun 26 13:00:12 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Damian Kahya from Greenpeace UK is preparing something on shale gas to
coincide with release of figures from the British Geological Survey.

He's looking at ways to present more rich information and context on a map
(see below for further details).

If anyone has ideas or wants to help him out with this, then please drop
him a message via email or on Twitter (@damiankahya).

As with last time, I'm sure he'd credit you if you're able to help out!

All the best,

Jonathan

--

Jonathan Gray