[okfn-labs] making PyBossa task-presenters and task-importers first-class

Martin Keegan martin.keegan at okfn.org
Mon Mar 25 14:12:37 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Tom Morris <tfmorris at gmail.com> wrote:

> My guess is that he wants the site administrators to be able to use the web
> interface to customize the default templates that are offered new
> application creators.

That's one way, but sticking it in the config file rather than having
a web UI for it is fine.

Currently we seem to have hand-coded HTML in

pybossa/template/applications/snippets/options.html and
pybossa/template/applications/import.html

and it would be better if a config option allowed the various <div>s
to be enabled or disabled; this would also help minimise merge
conflicts as these files get changed

Mk