[okfn-labs] Graphing the relationships on Open Correspondence

Iain Emsley iain_emsley at austgate.co.uk
Sun May 12 13:28:56 UTC 2013

Hi Sam,

Hope that all is well. Just thought that I'd drop you a quick line
regarding a blog post on Open Correspondence and the visualisations
which I've just posted.
(http://austgate.co.uk/2013/05/exploring-charles-dickenss-networks/)

Following the conversation on the Humanities call, I've spent a little
bit of time using D3 to create a set of graphs showing overall
relationships between Dickens and the letter recipients.

I've also created one to explore the relationships when a novel is
mentioned. As the blog post says, I've started a couple of time lines
but they are not usable yet. That will probably be the next task.

All the best,

Iain