[okfn-labs] [hangout]: Next Labs Humanities Hangout - Let's Map Correspondence Data

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Wed May 22 10:31:57 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I’m organizing our next *Open Humanities Online Hangout* which will take
place next *Tuesday, 28th May * at *5pm BST*.

This is the latest in the series of regular informal hangouts we've been
organizing over the past few months with people interested in tapping into
the growing amount of open cultural data and content. There’s more info in
this post:

http://okfnlabs.org/blog/2013/05/21/humanities-hangout-open-correspondence-letter-net.html

*What*: Open Humanities Hangout looking at opening up historical
correspondence and mapping the "letter net" e.g. did Dickens write to
George Eliot and did she write back? Come help us find out!
*When*: Tuesday 28th May 2013 at 1700 BST, 12:00 EDT, 1800 CET
*Where*: Online via Google Hangout. We'll publish the hangout URL nearer
the time.
*Who*: Anyone who loves the humanities and wants to see the great works of
our past accessible and re-usable by anyone regardless of background or
location.
Sign up: None required - just join the hangout on the day.

Cheers,
Sam

--
*