[okfn-labs] Update on PublicBodies.org - a URL for every part of Government

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu May 2 16:25:28 UTC 2013

Hi Shen,

This is brilliant! Do you need somewhere to post it or can you put it
up somewhere? (We'll probably host this medium term on the labs s3
data repo at http://assets.okfnlabs.org/ if we feel it is too big for
github ... [1])

Could I also suggest you open an issue and add yourself to it?

Rufus

[1]: we would like to give access to assets.okfnlabs.org (even just a
tmp directory) but have not yet worked out an effective way to do
permissions for random folks