[okfn-labs] [idea-rfc]: DataPipes - Streaming Online Data Transformation!

Emanuil Tolev emanuil at cottagelabs.com
Mon May 6 16:19:16 UTC 2013

Hi Rufus,

Anything like http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/ ? (Note: I haven't had time to
use it yet, so can't vouch for suitability, but it seems like the right
thing.)

I would be glad to see integratable components as well (but I like the
streaming data idea).
They probably exist, but mostly don't seem to match exactly what I'm
looking for to do a specific job quickly, and then things like
https://github.com/CottageLabs/metadata-enhancement/blob/master/csv_utils.pyoccur,
and clearly many people need to do similar tasks :).

Greetings,
Emanuil