[okfn-labs] Exversion - Clean up the worlds datasets....

Julius Chrobak julius at mingle.io
Fri May 10 14:37:21 UTC 2013

hi there, thanks for the explanation. To be honest, I did not understand this from your web site.

Anyway, I agree with the fact that most of the solutions are focused on the data providers and solving their problems. The developers are having hard times to actually experiment with the data sets. I think there is a lot of space for improvements.

On the side note, here is some further inspiration. I'm a co-founder of a mingle.io platform (https://mingle.io). We aim to approach the same problem but a bit differently. We already provide an interface to mingle and experiment with the data using a comprehension based query language and a simple HTTP API. So far we're the only one who uploads the data but we're happy to provide an API to developers to upload and experiment with their own data sets.

Looking forward to see more discussion on this topic.

Cheers,
Julius Chrobak
@julochrobak