[okfn-labs] [Okfn-sn] EuroAfrica-ICT Forum - Session: ICT for Government Services Dec. 2-3, 2013

Alioune Dia dia.aliounes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 17:02:39 UTC 2013

Hi Genova , Thank for this information , I'am In Dakar Actually , if
you need any
Help ,I can Take some time to discuss about this event , as you can see we
have some projects in Senegal for OKFSN like the
http://senegalouvert.org/ and I  am working
Now to another project that  use The timemapper Tools , we are on step
to collect
dataset from university of Dakar to get many datasets related to
senegal history ,
I can share with you many informations before your travel.

--Ad