[okfn-labs] The future of Nomenklatura

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Mon Nov 11 10:38:03 UTC 2013

Friedrich,

As one of the users of Nomenklatura in the past (and sometimes having my
fingers in the code). I do think this is a good plan. One of the hardest
things to do was the never ending re-conciliation one by one: so a cluster
feature definitely helps.

Also having uniform URIs for entities is a often wanted task. Totally
agree.

Michael