[okfn-labs] Fwd: Open Infrastructure for GeoWeb Community Maps — invitation

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Sat Oct 5 08:37:19 UTC 2013

Hi

We're very excited about this in the open science working group and it
could have real potential for mapping OKF communities, projects, events and
more in an easy, customisable and open way.
Muki is looking for developers and input into the details of the plan as
well as comments on a licensing framework.
Would anyone be interested in getting involved? There is a hackathon
planned in February and they're obviously also looking for longer term
assistance.

Jenny