[okfn-labs] Product Open Data(base) (POD) - Introduction and Request for Collaborators

marian marian at sendung.de
Fri Oct 25 11:35:49 UTC 2013

Hi Philippe!

Just wanted to give a big "Kudos" for this project. I'd say it's a massive effort with great, great potential.

Since I don't have any resources (time) left I won't sign up for any tasks. Anyway, I'll try to follow your progress.

Small note: There seems to be a usability issue on the site. http://www.product-open-data.com/ works to access the site, but in the template header, the Logo links to http://product.okfn.org . I would expect the header logo to bring me back to the home page of http://www.product-open-data.com/ .

Cheers

Marian