[okfn-labs] Fwd: [ckan-discuss] DataHub

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Sep 11 10:35:11 UTC 2013

Apologies for any cross-posting. Important info below about changes afoot
for the DataHub. Also at:

http://blog.datahub.io/2013/09/11/datahub-important-community-update/

Key message: *If you’re interested in next steps for DataHub and taking it
forward please join
datahub-discuss<http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/datahub-discuss>list
and introduce yourself
*!