[okfn-labs] JSON table schema + CSV

Paul Walsh paulywalsh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:51:14 UTC 2014

Ok, so if anyone is interested, we can continue the discussion on the data protocols issue tracker here:

https://github.com/dataprotocols/dataprotocols/issues/155 <https://github.com/dataprotocols/dataprotocols/issues/155>

Hi David:

Great! No code is available on line yet, but I’ll update here on list as soon as I commit a minimal version, so I can get early feedback.

So specific plans for a CKAN plugin yet, but for sure, a design goal in the set of components I’m working on is integration with other projects like CKAN. What exactly would you like to see (now is a great time to weigh in).

Best,

Paul