[okfn-labs] Making it easier for people to figure out what's going on in OKFN

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Tue Feb 4 17:14:07 UTC 2014

Just to say, there have been previous efforts by Tom Rees (and Rufus) to create more visibility of the OKF developer community by having a sort of dashboard.

Imagine a link to github.com/okfn/activity-api here, it seems like GitHub is taking a break right now.

It’d be interesting to have such a dashboard back and working again, listing all the things that people from this community are hacking on!

Cheers,

- Friedrich