[okfn-labs] Making it easier for people to figure out what's going on in OKFN

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Tue Feb 4 21:24:15 UTC 2014

Now that you mention this, I think the questions for me might be
"What projects might I want to use?" and "What should I work on?"

That projects page (http://okfnlabs.org/projects/) actually comes
quite close to answering those questions. I think it would make more
sense to me, though, if they were just called "projects" rather than
"labs projects"; when they're "labs" projects, I wonder whether I can
get involved, and I infer that there's some internal labs discussion
that I need to do something special to become part of.

Of course, that internal labs discussion is this list and IRC.
Or I think it is. And I hadn't seen that projects page.