[okfn-labs] what we are working on...

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Thu Feb 13 09:45:35 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 05:19:03PM +0100, Friedrich Lindenberg wrote:
> For the combination of technologies that you’re using (Neo/Django), I’d also consider having a look at detective.io, it’s Journalism++ brain child - an open source platform aimed at journalists with no data modelling skills.

dumbing down tools instead of smartening up the users seems like a step
backward. but then it creates opportunities for the elite jurnos to separate
from the bottom feeders. ;)

enablement is not through tools that paternalize, but through understanding,
knowledge.

--
pgp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
pgp fp: FD52 DABD 5224 7F9C 63C6  3C12 FC97 D29F CA05 57EF