[okfn-labs] Grants for Data Visualization

Enric Garcia Torrents enricgarcia at uoc.edu
Mon Jan 20 10:42:14 UTC 2014

Another funding opportunity for open data development comes from Code for America's Accelerator. Again, though, some restrictions apply, as the start-up needs to be in the US. Hopefully it will be of interest of some of the lab members. It is not limited to visualization, any service build on open data can apply.

Unrelated to the above, I recommend you their recent book "Beyond Transparency: Open Data and the Future of Civic Innovation". It's available for free online.

Enric

--- Missatge original de Rufus Pollock per a Cam Urban amb còpia a okfn-labs ,"List about Data Driven Journalism and Open Data in Journalism." enviat el 06.01.2014 10:32

This is great Cam, please keep compiling and sharing! Rufus