[okfn-labs] i18n/L10n and civic tech projects

Andy Lulham a.lulham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 12:29:39 UTC 2014

Thanks for this, Sebastian. I’ve just given it a go and it looks good!

“Integrate with github/bitbucket” seems like the killer bit for open
source projects.

lingohub can both push and pull to a github or bitbucket branch. This
worked for me with minimal faff (though I’d have liked
nicer/customisable commit messages :p) It can also autosync, so you
don’t need to do anything to keep the source translations up-to-date.

Note that github integration is apparently doable with transifex, but
sounds a bit faffy:
http://blog.transifex.com/post/67760039192/github-transifex-integration

Cheers,
Andy