[okfn-labs] Find country names in blobs of unknown text

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Fri Jun 13 16:00:39 UTC 2014

As a quick test RE my previous mail, you could do this:

Paste a piece of your text over here:
* http://dbpedia-spotlight.github.io/demo/
* click "Select Types" → schema.org → Place → Country
* click "annotate"

This system is offered as a webservice, as well as open source software
to be ran on your localhost :)

Kind regards,

Pieter