[okfn-labs] Free spreadsheet softwares that are easy to extend

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 23 08:45:52 UTC 2014

The DataDeck / Data Explorer has spreadsheet like stuff now (but wouldn't
claim it is anywhere near a full spreadsheet solution):

https://github.com/okfn/dataexplorer

http://explorer.okfnlabs.org/

But you can write your own "functions" in the broad sense since you can
write pure javascript to wrangle your data.

Rufus