[okfn-labs] making open data consumable

nilanjan bhattacharya nilanjanb at live.com
Wed May 14 00:46:55 UTC 2014

Hi Rufus,

Thanks for the appreciation.

Looking back, I wasn't sure what I was expecting from okfn.  My ulterior motive was - I was hoping to get some data that I could use for visualization; maybe I was hoping that okfn could provide json type data sets....not sure....

In the meantime I decided to create a project on fiverr.com to convert the pdf data to the format I wanted.  I wrote a blog post about it - 9 graphs for 5 dollars What this means (for me) is that I can convert the (any?) data that I want for a small fee to json.

I still think it would be nice if OKFN could provide data in json format (I am hoping someone can wave a magic wand :-) )

Regards,
- Nilanjan

Revelutions