[okfn-labs] MultiView Demo from GitHub Project not working

Paul Fitzpatrick paul.michael.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:42:30 UTC 2014

Hi Sara,

I think you'll need jekyll to run the demo:
http://jekyllrb.com/
once installed, run "jekyll serve" from the repository, and visit:
http://localhost:4000/demos/multiview/
to browse.  You should see the same as:
http://okfnlabs.org/recline/demos/multiview/

(disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with recline in any way)

Cheers,
Paul