[okfn-labs] Parliamentary Monitoring Software

Adi Eyal adi at code4sa.org
Thu May 22 21:44:05 UTC 2014

Hi Stef

Thanks for the email. Thankfully, I already have access to all the
relevant documents so the scraping nightmare that you describe doesn't
apply.

Adi

--
Adi Eyal
Director

phone: +27 78 014 2469
skype: adieyalcas
linkedin: http://za.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Adi/Eyal
web: http://www.code4sa.org
twitter: @soapsudtycoon

For more information on how to participate in the open data community
in South Africa, go to: http://www.code4sa.org/#community