[okfn-labs] New release - WebLibrary 0.0.4

SEA labs sealabs at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 31 11:03:02 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am pleased to annouce version 0.0.4 of the WebLibrary
prototype, first published on this list on 11 August.

This version has significant improvements and is hopefully
quite stable. We woud like to ask if OKF is able to
host the virtualbox VM for download. This is because it
is our experience that not many people use Ubuntu.

We still request feedback for a first production version.

Instructions for installation of WebLibrary on Ubuntu

Download the package (for Node.js):
https://sealabs.eu:50000/downloads/weblib-0.0.4-pl1.zip

sha1sum weblib-0.0.4-pl1.zip
af558c705889ebf8da97237b675fbc5492e28fad  weblib-0.0.4-pl1.zip

unzip weblib-0.0.4-pl1.zip
cd Weblibrary/
. install.sh
./startup.sh