[okfn-labs] Nomenklatura - frequent 500s

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Fri Oct 10 13:01:46 UTC 2014

Hey Michael,

I’m very sorry you’ve had some trouble using nomenklatura. Just for clarification: there’s two nomenklaturas running at the moment, version 1 is under http://nomenklatura.okfnlabs.org (generously hosted by OKF), version 2 under http://opennames.org (still stuck on my server). Which one is (more) sick?

Cheers,

- Friedrich