[okfn-labs] Nomenklatura - frequent 500s

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Mon Oct 27 13:00:58 UTC 2014

Thanks for those thoughts, Michael! I hear you on needing a simple aliasing service - we’ll make sure that will always be given!

It’s interesting you’re bringing up RDF, because I was actually pondering if this may be a use case for the stuff. Not just because identity and URIs is what it’s all about, but because for some time the data will be small enough to run in-memory… so you don’t need any of the triple monsters.

- Fr.