[okfn-labs] New discussion forum for Labs - http://discuss.okfn.org/

Paul Walsh paulywalsh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 18:39:04 UTC 2015

I don’t know about the OK instance of discourse specifically, but, discourse works just fine via email: hence, it should function well as a superset of a mailing list: providing ability to read and respond via mail only (once you follow an appropriate category - just list subscribing to a list). And then of course, it provides extra benefits on top of that.