[okfn-labs] dat - Versioned Data

Richard Littauer richard.littauer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:51:55 UTC 2015

If you're interested in helping out as a beta tester, the Dat team are
pretty awesome and would be happy to point you to examples other people
have used or to help you out in using it, I think. Their IRC room on
freenode is #dat. Just an idea.

Richard | @richlitt <https://twitter.com/richlitt> | burntfen.com
<http://www.burntfen.com>