[okfn-labs] Fwd: [Dataverse-Users] Register Now for the Upcoming Annual Dataverse Community Meeting (June 9-11)

Philip Durbin philip_durbin at harvard.edu
Tue Mar 3 14:16:14 UTC 2015

Since this (new!) conference is "an opportunity to gather requirements from
publishers, funders, and other stakeholders from the data publishing and
sharing world" I thought I'd let you all know about it!

Please feel free to share widely the info below as well as the link to
http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/dataverse-community-meeting

Thanks,

Phil